English/Japanese (Click Here for Japanese Translation)
Processwork is a multidimensional form of inner and relationship work. Because of its general field theory, processwork also applies to deep inner states of consciousness that help facilitate large groups including social, political, ecological and organizational transformation.
This ONE DAY SEMINAR (in English/Japanese) is meant to inspire and support facilitators and the general public in understanding and working with one to one, relationship, social, environmental and organizational situations. Expect case supervision in these areas.
This work may include new “system mind” -”processmind” facilitation suggestions, as well as explorations of group vision, and sustainable growth using worldwork methods. In particular, for advanced processworkers or when possible, we will also focus on the facilitator’s “2nd training” ability. The 2nd Training means being in contact with one’s deepest self while working. (more about this in the preceding seminar)
Our 4 goals are to:
1. Support facilitators in their work to help individuals, and create a better world for all.
2. Share and encourage public thinking and learning about common human processes (while protecting the specific identities of “clients” connected with real situations.)
3. Co-create new, practical solutions to complex multi-leveled, entangled personal and world situations
4. Notice All levels of Awareness including the reality situation, the dreamlike and more detached, essence -unifying “space-time” views.
There will also be brief innerwork exercises at the beginning and end of the day to stimulate everyone’s learning.
->>11am-2pm: One-To-One issues involving ordinary life, illness, death+dying.
->>3pm-6pm: One to One, Relationships, Business-Organization, + Environmental Case Work
->>Please Note: Those wanting case consultation support, please contact the organizers (see below) by latest, 10 March, stating briefly, your case situation and questions.
Organizers: For more Information and Registration: please contact Ms Chikako and Dr. Yukio Fujimi プロセスワーク研究会 [mailto:[email protected]]
- Venue: Taitou-Kuminn-Kaikan, Asakusa, in or near Tokyo’s old town
- Timing: 11am -6pm
- Note: May 6 is a public holiday (i.e. Golden Week in Japan)
Sponsoring Organizations:For more about Processwork in Japan, see the Japanese Processwork Center http://www.jpwc.jp/img/Certificateprogram%20in%20Eng11.pdf