for INNER and LARGE GROUP WORK
We found RENEWED APPROACHES TO CONFLICT after our recent work with tensions in Colombia, the U.K., Russia, Japan, the U.N. University in Tokyo and in the U.S.A. These new approaches apply widely to Personal, Social and Economic Organizational issues.
Around the world, many people unite to fight social and economic injustice. Too often however, our individual, national and international organizations burn out, failing to deliver their greatest dreams. Why? A main reason is: a missing “Meta-Movement” which helps us work sustainably together.
In this 2.5 day Facilitator Training, we show how meta-movement ideas together with “deep democracy” contain many or even all psychological, social and economic movements and methods. In addition, we explore new, widely applicable feedback and relationship processes!
Discover: I. how groups don’t just have “problems”, but Awareness Edges which can be GIFTS! II. how you +your organization are real, and also quantum-like dreams, seeking awareness. III. Learn new organizational FEEDBACK methods to deepen your “2nd Training”. (1st trainings for facilitators are about the science behind your work, 2nd trainings forward your meta-view of the world)
Teaching/Training Methods: Using Innerwork, demonstrations, dyads+large group work, facilitators practice how to create more sustainable changes in yourself, relationships, organizations+world.
Day 1. A METAVIEW of YOUR LIFE; Rank+Diversity, Inner+Relationship work
Day 2. TRANS-POLAR WORLDWORK; using a renewed 721 Feedback for social, business and large group issues
Day 3. YOUR 2nd TRAINING; as Activist and World Elder
Welcome to everyone, (including pwi candidates)
- Contact Organizer: Dr. Jai Tomlin: email@example.com Tel USA
- Register at : (click) http://tinyurl.com/DeepDemocracy
- Location: The Lion’s Club 4th St., Yachats, Or, 97498 USA
- CEU’s available:
- In this seminar, prior knowledge of processwork is helpful, but not needed.
- Special reading? Not needed; However, Amy’s Metaskills, and Arny’s Sitting in the Fire, and or Dance of the Ancient One, may be helpful.
- Timing; Day1: 1-7pm, Day 2: 10-1, 4-7pm Day3, 10-1:30 pm.