A “SACRED, CREATIVE SPACE” FOR CONFLICT + PEACE
Around the world, processwork has helped people with inner work and outer diversity tensions and conflicts. We now realize, that working with yourself and others requires 1st basic trainings, cognitive skills, and also a 2nd Training -- or what we understand is a “SACRED-CREATIVE SPACE".
Our main point is that To Communicate and Facilitate best with yourself and others, “Commune with Nature”.
We will focus on Processwork’s basic 1st and (updated) 2nd advanced Training. This new work brings "sacred creative spaces” and "nonlocality" to the foreground of reality.
New understandings of quantum nonlocality and the Taoist, Lao’s Tse’s not-doing, will help us “commune with nature” and facilitate inner work, relationships, group, and world tensions.
In brief, Processwork, Quantum Theory, and Taoism can give us tools to help create our world's future.
Day 1. The ELDERS 2nd TRAINING: Real +Sacred Spaces for You+ Our Relationships
Day 2. New REALITIES: Quantum Non-Locality+Lao Tse’s "Not-Doing” for (small) group work on organizational and international diversity tensions.
Day 3. Your TIMELESS SELF and its Role in History and the World's Future
* * * Contact Organizer: Dr. Jai Tomlin: email@example.com Tel USA 541-265-9210
· Register at: A 'Sacred Space' for Conflict + Peace
- Location: The Lion’s Club 4th St., Yachats, Or, 97498 USA
· CEU’s available:
· In this seminar, prior knowledge of processwork is helpful, but not needed.
· Special reading? Not needed; However, Amy’s “Metaskills”, and Arny’s “ProcessMind” and or “Dance of the Ancient One”, may be helpful.
· Timing; Day1: 1-7pm, Day 2: 10-1, 4-7pm Day3, 10-1:30 pm
This seminar may be updated, check back end of Dec 2015